SIMULATION & MODELING
Using in-house proprietary technology and know-how Clearwater specialises in the application of advanced modelling and simulation techniques to create static process models and real-time process simulators.
Models are used for process design, verification and testing. Simulators are used for full PCS/DCS system testing and virtual reality operational crew training (analagous to flight training simulators).
Clearwater's VR-SIM simulator technology allows a Process Control System (PCS) or Distributed Control System (DCS) to interact in real time with a high fidelity virtual reality model of the process under control (in the same way the PCS or DCS would interact with the "real" process).
The key benefits of using Clearwater's modeling and simulation capabilities include:
- major reduction and mitigation of project risk
- process and energy efficiency optimisation
- greatly reduced operator learning curves
- PCS/DCS error elimination
- testing of pump, valve and unit operation interactions at early stage
In other words: lower risk, faster start-ups, more output
Copyright © Clearwater Technology Group
All rights reserved.